Opportunities with the Two Blues!
The Two Blues are committed to supporting all our Players on and off the field, and as an organisation rooted in Western Sydney, we believe the Two Blues can help improve lives through Employment and Educational opportunities
Our goal is produce great rugby players, and great people!
Through our network of partners and supporters, the Club is pleased to offer our players, their families and friends, a range of Employment and Education opportunities and programs to take advantage of.
All enquiries should be directed to the Club’s General Manager at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0481 940 809
The Club will post all available Employment opportunities here and on our social media pages.
Want to post a Job? Please contact us at email@example.com
November / December 2022 – Sydney
MARINE CONSTRUCTION (Labouring)
- Meet at Rozelle Depot / Yard each day
- Get out on the harbour, get some sun and get stuck into some labouring!
- 8-10 hour days (overtime paid after 8 hours)
- Monday to Friday only
- $26.75 an hour- Paid Weekly
- Good for rugby fitness and great for the tan!
SMS/Call Dave O at Worksforyou – 0412237118
5 days a week working at The Ponds
$26.75 per hour plus super
(Mon to Fri only)
And if enjoying the work, potential career path and training in this industry
Big, national business. Great people.
PLEASE CALL DAVE OLIVER: 0412 237 118
Please call Jackson Ruwhiu on 0408 588 327 to enquire about roles in Western Sydney.
Forklift Drivers wanted to worked in Prestons!
Monday – Friday
6am – 2.30pm
FT / $27 per hour
No weekend work
Please contact Darren Ormsby on 0413 752 739
Complete Staff Solutions is the complete answer to your recruitment, labour hire, training, traffic management, and employment needs.
We cover both permanent and temporary roles across a vast range of occupations and industries.
CALL LUKE WILLIAMS TO LEARN MORE: 0415 381 161
APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING AND MENTORING
Productivity Force is a leading source of work-ready Apprentices and skilled, experienced tradespeople to suit your building and construction or contract work needs.
Productivity Force has two distinct offerings
- Apprentices / Trainees
- Contract Work
Productivity Force has solutions for
- Host employers seeking work-ready apprentices
- Anyone interested in an apprenticeship or traineeship
- Building and construction companies needing experienced crews, for civil or maintenance work
- Experienced tradespeople seeking employment
CALL TOM WOODS TO LEARN MORE: 0439 455 103
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
The Club is pleased to offer our community opportunities to undertake further education and training courses.
Please contact the Club to enquire about
- Skills Training
- University Scholarships
EDUCATION AND TRAINING COURSES
In association with Dynamic Learning Services (RTO Code: 40467), the Two Blues are pleased to extend opportunities to our community of Players, families, friends, sponsors, and supporters to access a range of Certificate III and Certificate IV Courses that DLS provides.
DLS has been providing National and International tailored training and adult education since 2012. Employers and employees gain improved workforce performance and business improvement with our leading, innovative, and professional training and education. DLS also provide solutions for individuals seeking better employment prospects via further adult education.
Some courses and students may be eligible for Government supported funding, DLS will provide further information and discuss eligibility on a case-by-case basis.
Courses on offer include:
- CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
AGED CARE – RESIDENTIAL AND COMMUNITY CARE
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Entry Level Course into the Aged Care and Retirement sectors for Employment as a carer)
- FBP30121 Certificate III in Food Processing
- FBP40321 Certificate IV in Food Processing
- FBP31121 – Certificate III in High Volume Baking
- AMP40516 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS
- TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
- MSS30316 Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices
- RII30820 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
RETAIL & HOSPITALITY
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
- SIR40316 Certificate IV in Retail Management
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
Eligibility criteria applies – please contact us for more details
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org