2020 PARRAMATTA DISTRICT RUGBY UNION FOOTBALL CLUB
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Due to the current pandemic of Coronavirus the AGM scheduled for Wednesday March 25th 2020, Merrylands RSL Club 6.30pm has been rescheduled to Wednesday 22nd April 2020, Merrylands RSL Club 6.30pm.
- Welcome and opening.
- Confirmation of previous minutes
- Confirmation of the Finance report.
- Election of Office Bearers for 2020.
- Appointment of auditors for 2020.
- General Business.
- Close of meeting.
- The Business affairs of the Company and the custody of it funds and property shall be managed by a Board of Directors consisting of a minimum of seven (7) and a maximum of ten (10) Directors who shall be elected from amongst the members of the Company, and in accordance with this Constitution, at the Annual General Meeting each year.
- The Board of Directors shall elect one of the Directors as President.
- At each Annual General Meeting, all Directors will retire from office. A retiring Director will be eligible for re-election.
- A candidate seeking election as a Director of the Company must lodge with the Chairman a written nomination signed by two persons eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting and also signed by the candidate. If the prescribed number of candidates for the positions of Directors are not nominated, those so nominated will be declared elected and additional nominations for the remaining positions may, with the consent of the nominee or nominees be made at the meeting. If there are only the requisite number nominated then, the persons nominated will be deemed to have been duly elected to that office. If there are more nominations than the prescribed number of vacancies then an election will take place in accordance with this Constitution.
- The following persons only will be entitled to vote at any General Meeting of the Company and to be nominated for election as a Director:-
(i) life member of the Company;
(ii) financial Ordinary Members of the Company who have paid the annual subscription (in accordance with Rule 14(b) of this Constitution) or are deemed to have paid the annual subscription for that year;
(iii) persons deemed to be members of the Company by virtue of the provisions of this Constitution;
(iv) playing members who have paid their annual subscriptions and registration fees for the current year.
Downloads (Click Links Below to Download Forms)